Dikko Nwachukwu is a businessman based in Nigeria who came into the limelight and became popular after he got married to the pretty Reality Star, Ms Zainab Balogun on the 13 day of May, 2018.
Dikko Nwachukwu Career
He is an entrepreneur based in Nigeria who prefers been addressed by his full name Nwachukwu Dienbo Olayinika Dikko Mohammed Chukwuneme, he said he prefered it because it depicts the love he has for cultural heritage and also hi WaZoBia nature.
We are On Twitter
Follow us for Entertainment Trends, Music Updates and Lots more.
— 9jaEntHub (@9jaenthub) August 13, 2022
Below are 5 facts about Dikko Mohammed Nwachukwu which you probably have no idea of:.
1. Dikko Mohammed Nwachukwu was brought in to the world by an Igbo father and Yoruba/Kalabari mother in the year 1973.
2. He attended his early education in the United Kingdom after which he relocated to the United States where he later obtained a degree in Economics and Political Science from the University of Massachusetts.
3. He has been a staff in some top organizations in Nigeria which some of these includes: Red Investments, Aero Contractors and the likes.
4. He also served as a Special adviser in the sector of investment and trade to the Government of Abia State.
5. Before he got married to his beautiful wife, Zainab Balogun, He was married to his first wife, Funmi in 2007 until she died in 2015. Their marriage was blessed with two children, Eli and Ethan.
Dikko Nwachukwu Net Worth:
Dikko Nwachukwu Net Worth is estimated at $500,000-$700,000
Follow Us On Instagram @9jaenthub