Olakunle Oladunni Churchill popularly known as Olakunle Churchill is a well-known businessman, entrepreneur, IT expert, and philanthropist from Nigeria. He is also the Ex-husband of popular actress, Tonto Dikeh.
Olakunle Churchill Early Life
Olakunle Churchill, a well-known businessman and IT expert from Nigeria, was born in the early 1980s in Ondo State to Mr. and Mrs. Olakunle.
Churchill was born in Ondo State, a region of south-western Nigeria, on December 27, 1982.
As a child, Churchill attended Apata Memorial High School in Ondo State for both elementary and high school.
His senior higher education was thereafter continued in the Nigerian Navy School in Abeokuta. He continued his education at Don Bosco India, where he earned a Bachelor of Science in Computer Application.
Also, he is a recipient of an honorary doctorate from the ISCG University in the Republic of Benin.
Is Olakunle Churchill Married?
Yes, He married Tonto Dikeh, a well-known actress from Nigerian movies, in 2015, and the two welcomed a son named Andre Omodayo Churchill.
Churchill remarried in 2021 after the couple filed for divorce in July 2017 following an argument. He is currently married to the actress Roseline Meurer, and the two are parents to King Churchill Junior.
Churchill has received numerous accolades and recognitions which includes:
• Nigeria Goodwill Ambassador Award (2015)
• Man of the Year at the 2017 Scream Awards
• Special Recognition Award at the 2017 City People Movie Awards
• African Youth and Governance Champion Award for his “immense contributions to entrepreneurship, agriculture and ICT”
• Chieftaincy title from the Kagoro community and from the council of chiefs of Kamara community, Liberia (2017)
• Honorary doctorate degree in communication sociale from ISCG University, Cotonou (2016)
• Chieftaincy title as Ezinwa Chukwu Mere Eze by Nike Community, Enugu East, Enugu State (2018)
• Humanitarian Award at the AfroGlobal Television Excellence Awards